I wrote a middling review about YTB before on the new formulation of the Tresemme Naturals thread I started a few weeks ago but I decided to come back here and take it all back. YTB is better. True, it doesn't smell as pleasant. YTB smells kind of like a lemon cookie with clove while TN smells fresh and clean. But the slip with YTB is, effectively, better. I know because my hair has taken a tangle free turn, my friends. It's really easy to finger detangle with YTB. I don't need nearly as much conditioner as TN so I think the difference in price works out. If you're not picky about scents and into slip, I'd recommend it. It's also just as moisturizing, I feel. It leaves my hair equally silky. (Although I will say I prefer it as a rinse out and detangler rather than a leave in. My Shea moisture and KCKT products are better leave ins for me, even though YTB works perfectly fine.) At first I didn't think there was that much of a difference but, like I said, there's been so much less tanglage as of late I know YTB is doing me right. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. I love blueberries. . . Man and I remember eying the YTB bottle ages ago. Should've just bought the darn thing earlier.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG