My hair is sensitive to the same things you are but it somehow likes Qhemet's Detangling Ghee. It even has nettle leaf and barley extract. It's literally the only leave in I can use right now without my hair immediately feeling brittle and I've tried MANY. I reviewed that the level of moisture changed from bottle to bottle but the last container I got was in a jar instead of a bottle and was much thicker and more moisturizing.

Here are the ingredients:Aqueous Botanical Infusion of Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract, Hordeum vulgare (Barley) Extract, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Pure Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) Butter, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (a Paraben-free & Formaldehyde-free Preservative).

Ingredient Attributes: silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free, protein free, glycerin free

It's a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. Hopefully you can get a sample or try a bit to see if your hair likes it too.

Any updates with curl junkie smoothing lotion? I'm hoping to find another leave-in just to have some options at least lol...

Last edited by lulu008; 08-11-2013 at 02:24 AM.