Thank you Rou and back at you!

I am so glad the missing girl from San Diego (Hannah Anderson) was found alive and well. That is some needed good news. Her family has much loss and grief to deal with now, but this can give them something good to hold on to.

ETA: Almost forgot... For those of you with satellite (I think it's only on sat) have you seen DOGTV? It is the first tv channel for dogs. It is set up in the way they view things. It will be a paid/subscription channel but a free preview is going on now, until the 14th. I watched a bit of it last night. They have morning shows to relax your dog that show nature scenes and play mellow music, afternoon shows to energize them, etc. Pretty funny. I know not all will like it. I have one cat who loves his "moobies" cat sitter video's and nature shows. The other will not watch. My moms cats are the same. Anywho, DOGTV is supposed to be helpful for dogs who seem to get in trouble when left alone in the house. It keeps them occupied (while running up the power bill).
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 08-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.