View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #76310
spring1onu

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudine191 View Post
Oh, springy, it's so good to hear from you!

Thank you for your kind wishes. I think she'll pull through, but it's a rough situation (no pun, etc.). I'm waiting to learn if she had a seizure from shock, or if she is epileptic in addition to being injured.

Please hug and kiss my nephew Calvin. Is he well? Everything good in the spring1 family?
Calvin and I are keeping her in our thoughts and giving her lots of e-pets and love. Your poor girl, I hate that you're both going through this.

Calvin is doing good. For some reason he really didn't like that we left him yesterday and not only did he eat then throw up part of my spider plant, he decided chewing on the door was a good idea. I have no idea what got into him, but he's back to himself today after stomach pain from his shenanigans. He's always keeping us on our toes, that's for sure. Thank goodness spider plants aren't toxic. He pooped white paint speckled artistic poop today with a little spider plant thrown in.

We're there in spirit wrapping you and Sadie up in big hugs!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote