And thank you

I have never and will never admit to being normal (how boring) but I must say I have some really weird friends, and that's saying something. My bestie just called and said he ran into one of our old friends last night. She has moved back. She told him I wanted nothing to do with her anymore. Okay then. I just sent her a message on FB last week. Her brother passed away, and I had sent her msgs and text before that, and had no idea she was back in town. True, I did cut way back on returning her calls last year but I had to. She was taking too many nips from the bottle again, and decided that I should go through all of my clothes and give her the majority of the larger sizes, because I had lost weight. To give a little background, she is close to 60 and raised 5 kids mostly by herself, has some major problems with degenerative arthritis and can no longer work. She never had much, and I would not hesitate to give her some clothes if I were going through them, but the way she went about it was just weird. She was calling me at 2, 3, 4 am asking me if I had gone through my clothes yet. Again, never told her I would. At that point, I had no extra time to deal with clothes. It wasn't nbr one on my to do list. I also wanted to hang on to some (not all) of my larger sizes just in case I put some weight back on. Anyway, she was more or less harassing me, non stop, and then asked if she could move in with me. I love her, but she is an episode of hoarders. No!! **She loves thrift stores, and still has all 3 of her daughters clothes from high school, and another friend (who is a compulsive bargain shopper) gives her useless items that she doesn't need and can't part with ** We just texted here and there after that. I love her with all my heart, and don't mind spending time with her when she is at least mildly sober, but she can be a hand full when the mood hit's, if you know what I mean.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 08-11-2013 at 01:39 PM.