My hair used to be like that. Some people get curlier as they get longer and for others they have to cut it to have curls pop more. Regardless it may just be how you style your hair. When my hair is wet I don't look like a cg either haha. Don't worry its just your hair type-we're not posers lmao. Anyway try using a mousse or experiment with different methods. Maybe the pixie curl method with a diffuser could work. I don't thing your cg? Do you use cones in moderation or something? Cause most people with your type can get away with low poo's. My hair is tangly as well but I find my fingers work best ( I do have a bunch of combs and just recently got a tangle teezer). Lol my tangle teezer kinda just sits there in its glittery purple glory but I hear ya cause I don't use the damned thing. But yeah experiment with other things. That doesn't mean you have to break the bank though if your on a budget. I also feel like you may be adding too much moisture? Like I feel like your hair won't need as much because you seem to be trying to create more curl/volume. I think the garnier leave in etc. Might be ruining it but idk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CurlTalk App
Sometimes I get carried away and manipulate him too much. He tells me he's fine on his own but I never listen. I wash him less now and all in all we're happy.
Beast's Favorite Things:
Shea Moisture
Kinky Curly
Curl Junkie
Natural Stuff
BC #2: 10/2/13
2c/3a/3b w/ loose botticellis, whirls and curls,
Coarse, High Porosity;CG since 2007