(whew, I thought the above was lost - system went crazy and didn't seem to save it after I'd typed all that!)

Well, if you're ever there anyway you might look and compare prices if they have it. In the US it's not on the regular haircare aisle, but all the curly specialty products are where the organic hair and skin products and unique make-up lines are - e.g., Welleda, Giovanni, Pixie, Sonia Kashuk, Elf, etc. A row or two over from the regular shampoos, etc.

BTW, my hair's longer than my avatar, bra band length when curly, way below when straight or wet, and that's still enough KCCC to make a difference.

Good Luck!
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett