View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #19
frankcesca

Is KC still selling their travel kits in N. America? I'm in Germany and just ordered one from curlyemporium in the UK. It's a trial-size way to try out KT, CC, the shampoo and the Spiral Spritz.

Personally, KCCC just reset my definition of HG. I thought my CJ/Jessicurl/Curl Keeper/BRHG/whateverelse cocktail was as good as I was gonna get, short of making my own FSG. And then KCCC just swooped in and gave me crunch-free hold, clumps, definition and curls that hold for three days easy without even TRYING. I put CJ CCCC Lite underneath and sometimes BRHG on top for max hold. This is only the 4th time I've used it so I'm still figuring out a routine, but I am totally sold.

YMMV, which is why I really suggest looking around for one of their travel kits. And if they stopped making them... they should really, really start again.

Still learning the HGs. Latest faves:
Washing with KC Come Clean or CJ Daily Fix
Conditioner Deva OneC, Darcy's Pumpkin Seed
Goin' Deep: CJ Curl Rehab
Loving a good prepoo with coconut oil
Styling with CJ CCCC Lite, KCCC, BRHG, and a spray gel (Fructis, JC Gelebration)

Second-third-day savers: Curl Fuel overnight and KCSS in the morning!
frankcesca is offline   Reply With Quote