Yeah, KCCC without another gel does usually lose some definition for me by day's end, but with a little of something else for hold I can easily go 3 days, often 5 or more. Strangely, I get that kind of hold with the KCCC and the other products, but not with it alone or with them alone. However, I use it, it makes my hair more curly, not less like curlytwirlykate, but everyone's different.

Frankcesca's cocktail of CJCC lite and BRHG (or LALSG) is my most common combo with it, usually with just a bit of KCCC as described earlier.

Have never had any flaking from it, as someone described, even when I used a lot more of it - sticky, maybe, until absolutely dry, but not flaky.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett