Another vote for Condition 3-in-1 mousse! I've been using it for a few years but always love to try different ones as well. I recently tried the HETT mousse and it was hit or miss for me although it leaves your hair smelling amazing! The HETT works great for my daughter who straightens her hair.

I also revisited Paul Mitchell sculpting foam and The GVP version for the last two days and used a quarter size of AOMM first and I was surprised I got a ton of increased curl with lots of body and it made my hair feel thicker which holds my curls better through the day. I used the Paul Mitchell for several years during my big frizzy hair days alone and then tried it again and it didn't do much alone for me, but when mixed with the AOMM it seems to add a lot of moisture and I'm surprised it held through the day because it doesn't have very strong hold ing ingredients. Can't decide though if I like the original or the GVP better, how about you?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.