1. 5 cent size leave-in
2. Deva B'leavein
3. Jessicurl Gelebration spray
4. UDG or Volumizing foam
5. Jessicurl confident coils

^although is it 2 or 3, and 4 or 5? I went through it as a step by step
Originally Posted by wavydaze
Scott regularly works with both the Deva products and Jessicurl products, so he gives examples from each product line. He also expanded on this a bit during his FB Q&A to explain fillers vs sealers so that MAP can be applied with other products.
Originally Posted by Corrina777
Could you link me to the Q&A please? I'd love to read it but can't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by kaykre
The discussions are on this page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curly...80049318688973

Scott had two sessions, so there are two different threads for him. Two other stylists also have live Q&A threads, so there's ton's of useful info. And I believe Scott was also talking about creating a video. One of the other stylists posted a video for a method that looked really interesting. If you have the time, I would suggest reading through all four threads.

I also have to say that I get good results with this method- it's very similar to what I've been doing, but the small changes that I've made have led to huge improvements in results.

3a/f/iii
Modified CG since 11/5/11
CLEANSE: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
RO: DevaCare One Condition, SS Caitlin's Conditioner, Mop Top Daily Conditioner
LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier and Strong Hold Mousse, Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel