There are a lot of variables, from your lifestyle to weather conditions to hair. The Devachan salons may well have a controlled environment, air conditioning maintaining a fixed temperature and humidity level.
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Yes, that was what I was thinking exactly. It seems like an add and you never know what happens behind the screens. However... I did an internet search for pictures of Lorraine Massey and she just looks amazing in every single one of them.

That makes me wonder. In her book she does not mention things like dew point, porosity or coarse/fine at all. Still she has amazing hair. The fact that she does not mention these makes me think she doesn't regard them as important? Or am I wrong there?

Have you seen the before and after threads?

Post your before & After CG pics
Before/After for Wavies
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Yes I did. I've seen really beautiful women with the most beautiful curls. I just wonder if people can maintain frizzfree hair for any prolonged period of time.
Hair type: 3b, normal porosity, medium texture

co-wash and rinse out: Inecto coconut conditioner
leave in: sHegron Aloe vera conditioner or Inecto coconut conditioner
styler: L'Oreal gel / mousse

Currently experimenting with home made flax seed gel (latest version with agave syrup and gelatine), home made protein treatments (latest version with gelatine and coconut oil)

IHerb code: SGW867 (up to $10 off)