Why did Boticelli Botanicals get shut down on Etsy?

I see Pedaheh's link, but was the original hair analysis person on Etsy too? I can't remember. And I'm tempted to try the analysis to see if I can cut down on expensive products and get better looking hair.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Spiralli
Apparently BB stopped responding to messages, started sending products out weeks late, then not sending products at all nor refunding money. At least one person lost their money by not opening a case with Paypal in time; so people complained to Etsy and they closed the store. It's all rather strange and quite sad, she could have put her store into 'holiday mode' instead of keeping taking orders, customers then would have waited on her getting sorted since she has given good service in the past. There is a thread on it on the general board if you want to hunt it down.

Other hair analysis services are Live Curly Live Free (v basic, cheap) and Komaza Care (v detailed, pricey). I'm definitely having the analysis done, my inner geek is completely excited by microscope photographs of my hair, how sad am I??!!
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect