I think it is more than feminism. I also have a cousin on assistance who spends ungodly money on hair and nails. But I know men who are just as careless in buying electronics, jewelry or rims. No lie sometimes the rims are worth more than the car. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself. I went for a pedicure today but if I didnt have money for the electric bill Ad would be buffing her feet at home.

What I don't get is why they don't get they could live better if they put their money to better use. Poverty is more than a lack of money. How is spending hundreds on hair and nails when you can't afford it going to improve your situation? Sometimes I wonder if some people want to get out of poverty if all they do is keep digging themselves deeper holes. There are so many people who start poor and they get ahead by working hard and living frugal at least to start. But I have been told there is a generation of young people who don't expect to live long enough to get old so their attitude is YOLO.
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis