Vegan Nacho Cheez-Its Detoxinista

I'm going to try almond flour instead and add water if needed. It was such a pain in the behind. I tried both my blenders and my bullet. Also, I'm going to roll it out between parchment paper with a roller pin. I've done this recipe 3 times and I haven't been able to get it thin enough. The flavor is very good. We are going to try it as a pizza crust. I haven't made it with the yeast yet, but will get some at Whole Foods on my way home. It's suppose to give it a cheesy flavor.

Now as far as Jim goes...he needs a lot of attention. Mainly reassuring that I am crazy about him. His wife was pretty cold. Not meaning to hurt him, but that was just who personality. If I'm not attentive enough he will ask if I'm losing interest. It can be draining at times and I have talked to him about it.

ETA: Just found another recipe....More like what I'll be making this evening, but I want mine thinner.

http://www.multiplydelicious.com/the...herb-crackers/
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Last edited by Lotsawaves; 08-29-2013 at 06:12 PM.