-Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner
-L'Oreal EverCurl Hydracharge Leave-In Cream
-Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Mousse
-Paul Mitchell's Flexible Style Sculpting Gel
Routine: Alternating between low-po and co-wash
1) Massage scalp, put conditioner, then rinse after body wash
2) Wash scalp with Low-po, then condition
3) Once a week, completely wash my hair with low-po, still condtion
1) right away I put my leave-in cream
2) I prefer using the mouse over the gel at them moment, as I like how my waves and curls come out. Also, the mousse has no silicone, while the gel I have has water-soluble cones. I use the gel on cowash days, while the mousse I put everyday, though much less on the days I put on the gel.
Then I plop my hair so I can finish drying and changing, usually about 5-10 minutes, before leaving my hair to air dry.
So far, the leave-in has certainly helped lower my frizz, but I'm looking for a second conditioner and a gel or pomade (preferably drugstore, but I can also try online).
I'm open to changing my routine, as I just started. Thanks!