Shea Moisture products are awesome! Their shampoos (all sulfate free) are gentle and moisturizing, and I love their raw shea butter restorative conditioner. I have low porosity as well. You're gonna want to do deep treatments with a heated cap or in a steamy bathroom/in the bath, etc because you need to open the cuticle to allow the moisture in.

My favorite leave in is kinky curl knot today. It's absolutely wonderful. Giovanni has a great leave in (direct leave in) and shea moisture has a few leave ins as well (curl and style milk, thickening growth milk...)

**Shea Moisture, Giovanni, and Kinky Curly are all available at target, and health food stores**

As for stylers, I'm not too familiar with wavy hair, but I am familiar with quite a few gels. Gels might be best because their harder hold will control frizz and puffiness while keeping the curl's shape. What I found in the beginning was that it was best to try a bunch of inexpensive gels to find what my hair likes best without spending too much money.LA looks gels have a bunch of selections for really good prices. Just choose what kind of hold you want (I would suggest 8-10) and try it. The most popular are the nutracurl and sport gels. Two more gels are the herbal essences totally twisted, and garnier fructis pure clean gel

**All gels (CG) available at drug stores and stores like target and walmart**

Natural oils are great to add to your conditioner for a deep treatment and they work wonderfully alone as a pre-shampoo treatment. Coconut oil and jojoba oil are the best for low porosity because they penetrate the hair cuticle easily.

If you have any questions specific to my post, feel free to message me! I would love to help as much as I can!

3a, med strand thickness, high density, low porosity
CG since April 2012
BC October 2012
Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix
RO Conditioner: Mop Top Daily Conditioner
Leave In: As I Am leave in or KCKT
Stylers: FSG and Curlisto Control II Gel
Sealer: Pure Argan Oil

INSTAGRAM: CURLYJESSICALEIGH (it's new, but check it out)