Once you're out of high school, you will never see those people again. Just keep reminding yourself of that!

Also, even if you feel self-conscious of having curly hair around those people, there are still others who would love to have your hair. I've gotten comments about my hair both at work and from family members My grandma loves curly hair and before she got cancer, she would use a curling iron on her hair. Guess what texture her wigs are!

Another time, I was at work at my last job and was practicing my Spanish with a customer. She told me, "Su pelo es bonita," which means, "Your hair is beautiful." Recently a coworker told me "Yo quiero su pelo", "I want your hair." She's also a curly, but she loves my hair and when she showed me a picture of her sons yesterday, she told me how she loved their curls as well. The same day, she pointed out a little girl in the kids section (we work in a library) who had pretty little curls. I hope that girl never straightens!

Just do you. Do what makes you happy. If that means rocking your curls, do it, and do it with confidence! Confidence is the best accessory.
3C, almost shoulder length (when stretched). Low Porosity, Protein Sensitive.
Low Poo: Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
Shampoo: Proclaim Olive Glossing Shampoo
RO: Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Cleansing Co-Wash
LI: Proclaim Olive Glossing Condish
Oils: JBCO, EVOO, Grapeseed Oil
Styling: Fantasia IC Hair Polisher
DC: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm