View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #76684
PerriP

I'm grumpy.
My commute that normally takes me 35 minutes or so in the mornings (sometimes 40) - has been close to an hour the past week and a half.
So, this morning I made sure I left ON TIME (not a couple of minutes after TIME, because it really can make a difference)
No. took me an hour.

BUT, not only that, I'm driving along (well, mostly sitting there) and the radio informs me that the toll road prices have gone up, effective today. $2 more each way. All the other tolls went up by 5-15 CENTS. The road I take by $2 more. They did this a few months ago, so I exit one exit earlier, etc - but no, this morning my toll doubled from 1.70 to 3.40. So mad. I figure it's going to cost me close to $80 more per month. Is it doable? yes - am I going to do that? HELL NO.
I'm so annoyed that I'm boycotting the tollroad - possibly cutting my nose off to spite my face - but I'm not paying $80 more a month to drive a road that's been taking me nearly an hour to get to work anyway. I'll just get up even earlier.

Grumpy Grumpy

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray
PerriP is offline   Reply With Quote