Ok, so currently I am using L'Oreal CurlCare Cleansing Conditioner, then doing a Rinse Out with Nature's Gate Jojoba conditioner, using a little bit of that as a leave in, following up with a mousse or gel ... or both ...

I will say although my curls are so obviously damaged I am surprised at how much LESS greasy my hair is after two days of not washing it at all and just using cleansing conditioner, no lather/shampoo. I used to be greasy after a day.
Originally Posted by SaMmIe10
Sounds good: yes I had less greasy scalp and face the first week! Sulphates strip and irritate the skin, this can cause it to overproduce sebum to try to protect itself. You might consider phasing them out of all your products - they are found in body wash, hand soap, toothpaste, mouth wash, box dye, aqueous cream. My hands, nails and lips are in much better shape since I got rid of them.
2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
Experimenting with: benign neglect