View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #76854
PerriP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian View Post
Good luck, cympreni!!!!

Perri, my Mom has been doing this, not sure if it'll help you, but she says its amazing and better then the inserts were.

https://www.google.ca/#q=plantar+fasciitis+taping
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-wavy View Post

Gah, that is annoying AND unprofessional. Perri, someone on the board posted about these a while back -- have you tried them? Apologies if you are the one who posted.
oh, the taping my dr did was like MAGIC, so the thought that I can do it myself REALLY makes me happy - thank you!!
I'll ask my dr about the other heel thingies when I go back to her in 2 weeks - she was a big proponent of using OTC and not custom-made etc, so she'll tell me if it'll waste my money!

thanks, guys!

the appointment was uneventful, really - I got a lecture on how my 'sensible flats' (by Clarks) were not sensible enough and I needed shoes that come further up my foot and perhaps have laces or a strap across them - perhaps I wanted to try SAS brand (if any of you are familiar, I made faces at the lady) - and that I should probably have a new pair of shoes for when the inserts arrive in 1-2 weeks. She looked at my feet and touched them, I was out in less than 10 minutes. so now i'm on a hunt for shoes that are not hideous LOL

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray
PerriP is offline   Reply With Quote