View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Wavygirl1

Question Conditioner questions, lots of them.

I have read & re-read all of the newbie section & am now feeling more confused. Not sure where to start so I will dive right in. Sorry if this is rambly.

I am supposed to have 4 conditioners: cowash, rinse out, leave in, & deep treatment? Is there some products that can do double duty? Which "duties" are better to combine, if any?

My hair can get greasy looking pretty fast, but it feels dry. I am afraid with 4 conditioners I will look too greasy. How best do you strike a balance?

I just got this, what would be the best use? Rinse out?
Hugo & Debra Naturals : products : single-product : Smoothing & Defining Conditioner - Coconut

What do I look for in a cowash? What should I avoid? I see many of you like vo5, but I am really trying to move toward more natural products.

The rinse out seems like a straightforward idea. Would the Hugo product be good for that? That was my plan, but stop me if I am way off.

When it comes to a leave in, I am at a total loss. I am afraid that a leave in plus styling product will leave me looking greasy & weighed down. In the past, styling products alone have done that to me. Hit me with your best tips & ideas.

The Hugo conditioner is to replace this. I hated the way it made my hair feel and not CG friendly. I am going to use it as shaving cream, but could I use it as a deep conditioner as well? I don't plan to repurchase. What should I look for, ingredient wise, in a deep treatment & how often should I do it? http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductInfo/901.aspx

If you made it to the end, thank you. I appreciate all of your tips and help!

Last edited by Wavygirl1; 09-21-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Add link
Wavygirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote