Late to the party here - sorry. Surfaces can air-dry. I wipe down my utensils and containers for mixing with alcohol and put them on a dry paper towel as a "clean" surface.
When you clean out a bottle with bleach solution or rubbing alcohol, follow up with a rinse with either distilled water or water you have brought to a boil (to kill bacteria) and then let cool enough so it won't melt your bottle. Then turn it upside-down to let the water drip out. I usually have to rinse 2-3 times to get all the bleach etc. out.
http://science-yhairblog.blogspot.com/