View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
LoveLongCurls

I just started it Friday night and I'm hoping it will work If not oh well lol The way I'm doing mine is the typical 4 mins upside down and using olive oil and while I'm upside down I do massage a little bit just to make sure I'm getting flow.

I actually had planned to start oiling my ends every night before I wrap it in my satin cloth anyway so this just adds to my scalp health too! Oh and I'm not sure if you're supposed to do this while doing the inversion challenge but I'm washing my hair everyday with f.a.s.t. shampoo and conditioner to make my hair grow. (it does work but results vary and it doesn't work extremely well on me but I'm not picky growth is growth lol) I know some ppl say washing with shampoo everyday will dry it out but f.a.s.t. should be used everyday for maximum results and last time i did it for 30 days I got some growth and besides I always follow up with my own leave in conditioner and my hair comes out great!

Anyway I'm not sure if the inversion method will work but I hope it does! I'll come back and let you know how it works for me
Beginning of hair journey: Sept. 27th, 2012

Products:
Shea moisture coconut & hibiscus:
Shampoo, hair milk, curl enhancing smoothie, shine mist, frizz free curl mousse and curling souffle

DC: Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus curl and shine conditioner
Co-Wash: Shea Moisture co-wash conditioning cleanser

Oil treatment:
Coconut oil
African Pride Olive Miracle growth oil
LoveLongCurls is offline   Reply With Quote