View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
sixelamy

When a man truly loves you, he will stay by your side no matter what. Sadly, attraction is a huge part of a relationship, but it's not the end all be all. You really need to sit down and get to know yourself. Oftentimes weight gain is due to the things that we don't deal with inside. You really need to ask yourself that if you stick with this man, what if you gain weight in the future again? Is he going to have this same discussion? It seems a little on the shallow side, and I think that you probably deserve much better than that. Do you really want somebody dictating what you look like all of your life? Take control of your own life, and then from there things will fall into place.

In the meantime, if *YOU* want to lose the weight - find exercises that you like to do.. that's very important! I find high intensity interval training to have pretty quick results. My favorite is getting on the StairMaster or elliptical, going slow-medium pace for 2-3 mins, kick it straight up to high pace for 30 sec - 1 min, and repeat.

NP/LP: KMF Whenever Conditioner/ Sevi Pumpkin Seed or Seabuckthorn Berry, YTCucs
RO/LI: Sevi Pumpkin Seed DC / CJ Argan & Olive Oil, KCKT, Komaza Aloe My Hair LI
PRE-POO/DT: Coconut Oil + scalp massage
OIL/STYLER: SM Elixir / KCCC, DC Light Defining Gel
COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
= glycerin in low dews
sixelamy is offline   Reply With Quote