Thanks kathysmack! I have 3b/3c hair this is fine, normal porosity, and high density (medium thick to thick). You can see what I use in my siggy. These are the changes in my routine though. Since May, I have been having wash day every two weeks. Last week Friday, I began using Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner, and I don't think it has enough slip for me. I'm thinking about buying some coconut oil to blend with the conditioner to help with my hair. I use Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo to shampoo my hair. I clarify my hair once a month with Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying Shampoo. I plan on using Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque as a deep treatment instead of a rinse out like I have been doing. I use Design Essentials Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion for my leave-in conditioner. I bought Kinky Curly Knot Today about a week and a half, and I can't wait to use it. For my styler I use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and I just began using Shea Moisture Anti-Frizz Curl Mousse last week. So I was wondering if I should change my routine since fall is now here?
Last relaxer: May or June 2007
BC: May 10, 2013
Type: 3b/3c
Hair properties: curly, wavy & fine texture; medium thick to thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity

Current Loves:
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black African Soap Deep Cleansing, Shea Moisture Moisture Retention, Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying, Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla
Conditioner: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Leave-In: Design Essentials HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion