View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #77005
Fifi.G

It sometimes feels like people are attacking and ranting in these discussions. It happened with tv, it happens with music (the devil was in all records and making people kill), etc... But I always liked those conversations too, even when they pissed me off

There is a different set of issues with some technology, and I have noticed a change in the people I speak to, which links to some of the studies. That's why I explore.

Let me add too... I have a 13 yo nephew (who I believe is autistic) who does not sleep. His iPad is tied to his hands, 24-7. He may take a 2 hour nap, and he is back on it. He paces the floor, back and forth, looking at it. When his mom wakes up in the morning to get him ready for school, he is huddled in a corner in the hall, already dressed, looking at. For the love of God... I wish they would take it away. They go to sleep and have no idea that he is up all day and all night. Worries the crap out of me.

Last edited by Fifi.G; 09-25-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote