I keep getting the worst cramps in my neck. Go away! I need to do things and I can't move my head in too many positions.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
i have tingling in my neck.... blech!!!!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
I'm sorry Rou Hope you didn't mess it up, and you are feeling tip top tomorrow.
Mine is finally starting to ease up a bit, but it's still not great. If I move in just the wrong way... No!

I keep trying to watch 1984 but my copy is almost worn out. The opening scene is such a strange thing

The video was listed wrong. See below
Fascists (reactionaries) are freaky,mmmkay

For those of you who are fans of the book and the movie (depending on the version) I did come across this. It's from last year but maybe it's still in the works

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-...imagine-303003

I hope it is. I think it's about time.

I wish I could find the article I read about bullying the other day. It was really good. Sad, but good. A woman had kept a diary of her torment after her "friends" (some her bff's att) spread around she was a slut because she went to 3rd base with her boyfriend. People created sites about her needing to die. They created FB profiles and IM accounts to torment her. She would get messages asking if she had killed herself yet. Horrible. She came across this after so many stories came out about young girls who had taken their lives after being tormented online, and wrote a fantastic piece about it.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 09-25-2013 at 11:55 PM.