forever? or for just now?
Originally Posted by PerriP
Forever. I've asked for my account to be deleted. It's been coming. I'll send you msg real quick.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Don't leave, Fifi! I enjoy reading your posts.
Originally Posted by secret_karma
Thank you, secret karma. I have enjoyed my (almost) 2 years here. I have loved reading posts, and enjoyed the thoughts and funnies of so many people that I have and have not even really talked to in depth. I just really need to go. There are some things I see (I am not talking specifically about a person/people here, because I like my curlies) online that I am really not comfortable with. It's common behaviors, and due to a long list of reasons that I will not go into, it's just ethically hard for me to watch things (society) go in this direction. Sorry that's vague, but it has to do with the way I relate things due to my job. Things that people feel free doing online are dangerous things, in my eyes, and it seems normal. Things I am legally obligated not to do. It's a rock and hard place. I need to back away from it. I really do need to spend more time off line than on as well.

Thank you again though! Take care (that goes for all of you)
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??