Love seeing everyone's natural growth come through! These pictures are gorgeous, girls!

I'm about a year or so into my transition (I started last summer). The last time I had it chemically straightened was longer ago than that (6 months or so prior, I think). BUT it was just over a year that I decided to transition and not to have my next treatment or use straighteners. I do wish I'd kept a more accurate date of when I officially started, but oh well!

My new growth is at the end of my ears (so lip-length? Is that a thing? Haha). I think it'll probably be at least another 6 months to a year before all my chemically straightened ends are chopped off.

I'm doing gradual chops now and, actually, my hair seems to be growing quicker despite the fact that I'm getting it cut more often than I did when I was 'straight'. I think it's because I'm taking such good care of my hair now (yay for CG)

My goal is for my natural growth to reach my shoulders before I then cut off all my relaxed ends (because I know shrinkage will be a b*tch). Time seems to be going so slowly though but I suppose that's always the way, so I'm just trying to enjoy my journey. It'll be worth it in the end! (And I'm in noway cool enough to pull off a big chop do!)
Allie

3A with some 3B thrown in. Medium porosity. High density. Low-medium thickness.

Pre-poo: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Low-poo: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine
Conditioner: Faith in Nature or
Shea Moisture Raw Restorative
D/C: Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Mask

Leave-in: My DNA
Styler: Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity or
Umberto Giannini Scrunching Jelly

UK curly. CG since October 2013.
Aiming for WL curls (eventually)