If you have a stylist that you can go to who can take a look through your hair to see if there's damage throughout and take steps to treat and improve the condition of your hair you should do that as soon as possible.

If you don't have access to a stylist, I would suggest doing a protein treatment and then keep your hair moisturized and keep doing DCs every single week. Depending on the knots and tangles you are experiencing, it could be an indication that you need to trim your ends.

I find it odd that your stylist went over your highlights that many times in such a short period of time, many shy away from reprocessing hair like that. So ever since you got those highlights you really should have started babying your hair with weekly conditioning and/or moisture treatments and monthly protein treatments at the very least.

I don't know where you live but the arrival of cooler weather and a decrease in the humid weather could have something to do with you noticing damage now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
  • Oils: EVOO,Watermelon Seed,Argan, Coconut
  • Cleanse: CD Monoi Repairing Shampoo, Soultanicals Honey I Shrunk the Frizz Poo Bar
  • Detangle/RO: Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip
  • LI: DB Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip
  • DC: Crece Pelo,MJ Super Sweetback
  • PT: CJ Repair Me,Smooth Naturals Strengthen
  • Style: CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel, CRN Almond Jai Twist Butter, WetLine Xtreme Gel,Cantu Coconut Curling Cream
  • Moisturize: DN Whipped Amla Frosting,CoN Argan Oil Perfect 7