Poor alpha bravo 5. I have a woman at work like that. She repeats everything she says. I can't figure out why. Ex: traffic was bad today. I was running late. You know, I was running late because traffic was bad. Yep, I left my house and right away the highway was backed up. Traffic was bad this morning. In sorry I'm late, it's just that when I left my house, traffic was already bad.

---------
The thread about instagram and people being jealous is in my head today. Because of that whole guy I had a crush on since 1980 getting remarried. I truly am happy for him and his new family (5 kids total now), he's such a nice guy. But it's just a reminder to me if my many mis steps along the way, why I'm not married, etc. Like an opportunity to beat myself up. I am hormonal so that always makes it worse. I get like this at weddings, too. Lol.

But, today is a new day. My parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary today! I'll be starting my day with coffee (once that horse gets here) , yoga, then picking up a cake for them. Then, I'll be taking my sister out to dinner tonight (she's older, special needs, and lives with them). It'll be our first "just sisters" outing since they moved here a few months ago. I need to do it more often. It's good for both of us.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Modified CG since Dec 2011