I almost witnessed 3 on my way home last night.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Because the horse hasn't arrived with my coffee yet this morning (and probably due to spending too much time reading nc threads), my brain read the above as:

I almost witnessed a 3 way on my way home last night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by PerriP
Lol. My brain is not doing much better. Hopefully the horse will be there soon. He ran into some trouble in Starbucks.

I hate that I am even sharing this but I find it so damn stupid. I just saw this story on GMA and googled it to find 9 news stories written about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Sox-Fever.html

Seriously, this is not news. Who cares if a mother pulled her son out of school at noon on Friday to take him to a baseball game. Can parents not take their child on vacation or plan something special with them now? Apparently the story was shared from the mom's FB wall, and made it all the way to GMA, and some are "unhappy" about it.

Some people need to get a life.

ETA: Oh! We're up to 15 now. Lol. Dr. Phil will want to tackle her bad parenting next.

Gladys Kravitz (nosey neighbor from Bewitched for those who don't know) works at all these sites. I'm sure of it.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-06-2013 at 12:57 PM.