Thank you, Perri. I'm glad I did, too. She really wants to talk to me about what happened, but I can blame her for not wanting to do it in an ER. It can't be avoided. That's part of the mental health crisis I have been ranting about for some time. She's been stuck in a bed, in an emergency room, for days. I freaking hate ER's. Ours is filthy, but I digress. I wish I could say what I want to say, but I can't and won't. I will just say that she had every right and reason to breakdown, which the new med amplified. She just needs a little time to rest and talk to someone. I hope she is able to get that BUT I know her well, she will be fine. She's a strong lady.

I am always so happy to find people still willing to help others in danger. I had the worst call before I left. It was not for my jurisdiction, I had to transfer it to the right county, but I stayed on the line and helped them get info. I could not hang up while someone was getting the absolute isht beat out of them by someone twice their size. The only person there willing to help... A man in his 90's, ready to beat somebody with his cane. Lol. Seriously. He was adorable. (of course I talked him out of it, but I liked his spirit)

It's good to be home
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-06-2013 at 06:22 PM.