Day 1 - Washed with Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo; Washed again with 1/2 Suave and 1/2 Tresseme Naturals Conditioner; Conditioned with Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Volumizing Conditioner. Scrunch dried with microfiber towel.
Leave in: SheaMoisture Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk. Air dried.

Day 2 Left alone entirely.

Day 3 - Wet (but not saturated) hair in the shower. Scrunched Tresseme Naturals conditioner into ends one pea size amount at a time until it was lightly and evenly coated. Then took another pea size amount, rubbed hands together and lightly coated hair at my crown. (I lost only one strand of hair surprisingly!) Did not wash conditioner out. Scrunch with microfiber towel, then air dry. Once hair dried, I flipped my head down and picked with a hair pick.

My hair was much better with conditioner left in it than when I just used the Shea Moisture milk. I will need to pick up some hairspray to keep the big picked out look. It looks great for a little while but then eventually falls flat again. I would love to hear your hairspray recommendations. Today is 4th day hair. I'm going to co-wash for the first time tomorrow morning.

Attached Thumbnails
Going COLD TURKEY!!-3rd-day-hair.jpg  
Day 1 of Curly Girl method: 10/5/13
3b Mostly Normal Porosity. Medium Density, Fine to Medium Width, Medium Texture.
SM Y&B TS and Condish. Ecostyler with Argan oil gel.
Daughter: Long frizzy Swavy 2a turned Wavy Curvy 2B - thanks to Devachan, Low Porosity, Medium Texture, High Density

Last edited by Marixpress; 10-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.