Yes!!!

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/05/num...finally-dying/

I know the numbers have declined further in the past few months. I heard something about it on the news yesterday. Burn baby burn! It should have never went on this long. Shows like this are a phase, not a constant. Just like the days of 100,000 game shows and Circus of the Stars, etc...

* Random edit* I had to double check the old COTS. I knew it was not weekly but couldn't remember the scheduling and it was going to bother me for no reason. It was one episode a year from the late 70's to early 90's. That way they had real time to rehearse (because these people were actually busy). I think I stopped watching in the late 80's, but I vividly remember Wonder Woman (Linda Carter) on and elephant and The Wheel of Death. Brooke Shields walking on broken glass, and the sister from Different Strokes (Dana Plato) doing the tight rope and trapeze. Oh, and Bo Duke riding his motorcycle through a wall of fire. Haha
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-09-2013 at 06:56 AM.