recently, several friends with school aged children had a convo on FB about smart phones (are they necessary, etc)
one of the friends commented that all of her kids (7 of them? she recently hooked up with a guy who has 4 kids of his own) have iphones

fast forward to a week or so ago - she posted on fb that she wants to send her daughter on a school trip to Europe at Sprng Break and posted a link for people to contribute

this weekend, she posted pics of herself at a festival, photos of the drink signs (this one $9; that one $ and was listing all the ones she had. and posts pics of her starbucks a few times each week.

every single day she posts this link to help her daughter go on this trip - and every day it bugs the crap out of me, if you kids all have iphones (and iphone plans), and you can afford drinks at festivals and starbucks regularly, please don't ask me for money

(I can only access fb from my phone - it's blocked at work, which is why i haven't blocked her!!)

i'm done.
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray