Day 2 after CO washing. I used the same scrunch technique in the shower to add Tresseme Naturals conditioner to my hair as a leave in. When I got out I scrunched a little with my microfiber towel then diffused until about 75% dry. The results are not very good but again I wasn't using a styling product to hold the curl so I wasn't surprised. (I'm doing this in small steps to find what works best. The next time I wash I'm going to use a styler. I'm still in the experimentation/learning phase.)

As you can see it's frizzy all over the place. I forgot my pick at home so I used my fingers at the root instead. A couple hours later I noticed it had tamed somewhat on it's own.

The last pic is of the coils I love so much. Once upon a time my entire head was made up of those springy curlicues. The saga continues...
Attached Thumbnails
Going COLD TURKEY!!-2nd-day-hair-co-leave-in1.jpg   Going COLD TURKEY!!-2nd-day-hair-co-leave-in2.jpg   Going COLD TURKEY!!-2nd-day-hair-co-leave-coils.jpg  
Day 1 of Curly Girl method: 10/5/13
3b Mostly Normal Porosity. Medium Density, Fine to Medium Width, Medium Texture.
SM Y&B TS and Condish. Ecostyler with Argan oil gel.
Daughter: Long frizzy Swavy 2a turned Wavy Curvy 2B - thanks to Devachan, Low Porosity, Medium Texture, High Density