I've given it 2.5 years and it is just not working. I have had a few good hair days that keep me going but I think I may be ready to throw in the towel unless you all can give me some product suggestions.
for the last 7 months I've modified CG by shampooing my hair every 2-3 days (prior to that, I was using CG approved shampoo only every 10-14 days). My hair look dry and with lots of fly aways and breaks like crazy. My curls are undefined on most days (my hair is 2c at the base of my neck but the top and back of my hair is 2a/2b).
I would really like input if you have similar hair as to what products you use (specific brands, please) as I feel like I have wasted so much money trying different products.
Before going CG, my hair looked good with John Freida frizz ease shampoo and their frizz ease serum and I am so tempted to go back!
Currently the only product in my line-up I am happy with is the kinky curly knot today conditioner. I use aubrey organics shampoo which is ok. I have tried so many CG approved gels, mousses, leave-ins, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Emily