View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
Fmasuhr

Send a message via Skype™ to Fmasuhr

i try to stay as natural as i can, i detangle with my fingers really carefuly, i do it in the shower when my hairs wet, i do it as careful as i can, i really just "seperate" my curls with my fingers and pick the knots and tanlged out. then i wash, every 3rd or 4th day, (depending on my hair looks). then i add my rinse out conditioner and keep finger detanlging till i can run my hands through my hair with out finding any knots. some days more, same days less.
after my shower, i pat my hair dry with a normal towl, mix my "leave in" which is just a normal light condish, and an oil in the palm of my hands, then i work it through my hair. when im raking that through i get the last few knots/shed hair out. after that i mix my mousse with a diff oil and add that with my head upsidedown.
when im done, (now that its getting colder and i finally got a hair dryer and defuser) sometimes i defuse my hair sometimes i let it air dry. after i finished with my routine i've always got a crazy head full of knot free curls.

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494
Fmasuhr is offline   Reply With Quote