i try to stay as natural as i can, i detangle with my fingers really carefuly, i do it in the shower when my hairs wet, i do it as careful as i can, i really just "seperate" my curls with my fingers and pick the knots and tanlged out. then i wash, every 3rd or 4th day, (depending on my hair looks). then i add my rinse out conditioner and keep finger detanlging till i can run my hands through my hair with out finding any knots. some days more, same days less.
after my shower, i pat my hair dry with a normal towl, mix my "leave in" which is just a normal light condish, and an oil in the palm of my hands, then i work it through my hair. when im raking that through i get the last few knots/shed hair out. after that i mix my mousse with a diff oil and add that with my head upsidedown.
when im done, (now that its getting colder and i finally got a hair dryer and defuser) sometimes i defuse my hair sometimes i let it air dry. after i finished with my routine i've always got a crazy head full of knot free curls.

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.