I have an ongoing anxiety issue regarding smoke detectors. I lived in an apt complex where they would siren in the middle of the night (not chirp, but all four in the unit would go off). I moved to another unit, same issue. I was let out of my lease but I was left with big anxiety, especially at night. My new apt, I've been here almost 2 years. In that time, they beeped three times one night, another night we had a low battery chirp, and tonight I had three beeps.

The good news: I did not have a panic attack.
I also packed a bag and went to my parents' house so I can sleep here.
I know the office staff will have maintenance take care of this first thing in the morning. Finlay can stay with my parents, I don't have to worry about trying to find a place for him when maintenance is in my apt.

The bad news: I really hate the way I feel when this happens. I know it's a pretty normal thing, they chirp, etc. But it's really messed up my head. I feel really defeated and out of control.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray