Am I the only wondering what the words are?

I can't say "buck" or "frog" or "cemetery." (I blame my mother who is Irish.)
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
Fruit, which sounds like fute and couch, so I say sofa
Originally Posted by scrills

I drove a Volvo for a few yrs while I was married. And my exhusband couldn't pronounce it to save his life! So it was always on the phone, "my wife has a three year old vulva..." or "you'll see my wife's navy vulva parked outside" Or to me, "you need to service that vulva before it stops running..." It was so embarrassing.
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000
*snort* oh no.

I used to have a problem saying breakfast when I was little. It was brek-a-fist. Other than that I have no problem with pronunciations. I might say some things slightly different, due to location variations, and have had people ask me to say things numerous times. They like the way I say five and nine. One of my co workers has a slight speech impediment and his has trouble with several words. He'll say, "aw! you know what I mean". No one harps about, though.

PerriP, I am so sorry about your friend.

It is so beautiful outside today. I managed to haul of the trash and go to the store, and it was enjoyable. Yes I've been that bored.

*my app is not working well today.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??