I realized when I took my shower tonight that it had been 6 says since I washed my hair, and 3 days since I had brushed it. By the time I finished, I was sharing the shower with hair ball hamster from hell.

I saw my moms cat today. Mom kept saying she was doing better but she does not look good at all. She is breathing very hard and fast, and just wants to lay around. She did eat half of her food (her portion is half of a small can) and drank some more water when I was there. That was a little more than this morning, but not Bitty. She normally eats hers, the rest of her moms, and then begs people for scraps. I'm very worried about her, and so is her kitty mama. She keeps checking on her. I really hope my mom changes her mind about going out of town. I can't stand the thoughts of her being alone in the house and ... Unless something changes, and I hope it does, I don't think she will make it through the weekend.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 10-18-2013 at 11:51 PM.