View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #77312
Fifi.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudine191 View Post
Well, they seem to have left at last. I'm almost afraid to believe it.

The first time I met her, she was reading the Bible and drinking a beer; by the end, she'd lost custody of her kids and was known as trouble. I lent her my sewing machine; it was filthy when she returned it. She simply gave away a dog and cat I offered to rescue and helped care for. She and her horrid boyfriend physically assaulted a teenager who owed her money for a haircut.

And now, all that chaos and violence and yelling and messy yard and screaming kids is finished. It's going to take a while before the relief sets in.
Sounds like many of the people I talk to on a regular basis.
They assault people for taking a broken tv off their porch without asking, etc. I am assuming their animals were poorly cared for. Hopefully whoever they gave them to will do a better job.

I am so ill right now. At least some of the vet clinics in my area used to be open until noon on saturdays. Not any more. I called 8 this morning. The 3 in my county and others surrounding. Not that most would have taken my apt anyway. I have $50 to last a week, and she's not my cat. Eeeee! This is going to make me sick, and my poor mom is completely in denial. It's not that bad! She's feeling better. No, it's worse. I couldn't say too much, though. She was ready to lose it when I did. I can't say I'm much better. I fed her as baby, and had to make her eat, when runty little her refused. She wanted to swing on curtains and chew plastic as opposed to nursing and eating actual food. Lovely little weirdo. That's her in the middle of my furbies.

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1382197552.380214.jpg

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote