Where did you find the tshirts? I hate when my shirt comes up with inversions!

I'm a big fan of Lucy hatha capris and also Athleta's kickbooty shorts, they stay put for me
Originally Posted by PerriP
The tees are Zella from Nordstrom. Usually around $30.

Update time again...I've kicked up my yoga practice from "half-assed effort at the gym a few times a week" to "daily at a yoga studio." I still have a big booty, but I feel so much better and calmer about it :-). I also have a newfound love for tights and leggings for yoga. I realized that my previous aversion wasn't to how I actually looked, but to how I felt. Since I now feel so much more comfortable in my body, I'm okay with skin-tight apparel that hugs every dip and curve. So now I'm really happy with Athleta. I recently bought the Chatarunga capri and the Revelation capri, and I couldn't be more thrilled. No sagging at the ankles. No drooping during inversions. No more relaxed-fit yoga pants for me (unless I'm lounging around with Netflix, of course).

I like the fit of the Kickbooty, but I can't get over having the Athleta logo right on my buttcrack. All of their other pants put the logo on the waistband...I don't know why Kickbooty is so much lower.
póg mo thóin