What medical tests have you had? Have you tried tracking what you eat, by weight so it is accurate? Also tracking your calorie burn? How many times a day do you eat?

Higher calorie nutritious foods include nuts, seeds, olives, avocados, oily fish, cocoa powder/ dark chocolate, dried fruit, full fat traditional cheeses, whole eggs.
Originally Posted by Firefox7275
Well when I went for my check up, I told my doctor of this issue and she said for my height and age (5'3 and 24) that I was still at a healthy weight. She said she didn't feel I needed any testing, but this has persisted and I have lost another 4 lbs. From 116 to 112 . . . I really don't want to go below 100 lbs. I was 90 lbs at 17 when I graduated from high school; this is too close for comfort.

I actually have never tried tracking what I eat by weight. I have done the calorie count thing, I found that I'd have to eat well over 3,000 calories a day to gain a pound or so every two weeks. As for burning the calories, no. I'm not as active as I used to be, but I've noticed that any hint of cardio causes the weight loss to increase. I eat about 3-6 times a day, with a few small snacks in between. I eat a lot, but it just doesn't show.
last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls