Old 10-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #77489
Fifi.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerriP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi.G View Post
^
Are you feeling better?
mostly yes, thanks, just intermittent coughing and feeling puny, low grade fever off and on

but, I did just get a text telling me that the guy I've blamed this on (who was coughing like a mad fool during the wedding weekend) has been dx with whooping cough.
I spent a lot of time w/this guy (at three events over the weekend) and I take medication for my RA which suppresses my immune system.
So, now I"m a little scared !!
Oh, isht! I don't blame you. Just take care of yourself, and do not over do.

I wish I knew the name of some vitamins my friend once gave me. They are horse pill, and smell just like a strong, cheap, glass of whisky (bad), but they would knock a crud out of you in no time.

I am happy! I was almost out of my Estee Lauder foundation when I received an email for a special promo/gift. A makeup pallet worth over $200 for $37 with any purchase. I got my foundation and this puppy. It has 30 eye shadows, 15 lipsticks, 2 glosses, 2 eyeliners, 3 blushes and a bronzer. The case it is in is nice too. It folds out into 3 sections and has a pretty good size mirror.

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote