Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some products that I can use daily to define my curl pattern (4B).

I've used KCCC two days ago with Knot Today, but it didn't yield any great results. I used a wide tooth comb, and I even combed the product through with a Denman brush.

Previously, I've been using SheaMoisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie daily, and i'll just wet my hair a little and rub it in and call it a day (The only time I comb my hair is after I wash it)

I just need a product that'll be good with clumping my hair together and defining my curl without having to soak my head every morning like KCCC requires.

Also, is it because my hair is too short? When stretched it out, it's about 2-3 inches

HAIR:
Originally Posted by vivawired

It sounds like u need a moisturizer and KCCC is not it, it's more of a styling gel. Look for daily moisturizers or leave-ins that list water as the first ingredient. Then try your gel or curl defining pudding. After looking at Pinterest, I discovered that you can achieve the most moisture and curl definition by applying products in the shower on dripping wet hair and then sleeping with a shower cap and satin bonnet on your head to lock in moisture.
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine
Cowash: Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Conditioner
Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
Leave-In: Curls Unleashed No Boundaries
Oils: olive, argan, and Jamaican Black castor oils

Last edited by SweetRellie; 11-04-2013 at 12:30 AM.