I am looking at an arial view of my old high school and I can't even recognize it anymore. We had the Old English building and English building. It just had an addition, and was where your English/Lit & History classes were held and also contained the cafeteria, lobby and offices. Then you had the cross section with art/band and chorus room, gym, locker rooms and showers on one end and stairs going up the science building. Guess what you did in there? A long walk from the SB you had the auto mechanics/shop class and the new building. Because it was new, and filled with math, special education and foreign language classes. Now they have 6 new buildings. They no longer teach any trades. They got a brand new locker room just off the football field and a new gym & lunch room. I have no idea what they have in the old ones now. It looks like they tore some stuff down and made room for more parking and traffic circles, because we all just have to have those pointless things now.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Last edited by Fifi.G; 11-03-2013 at 12:47 PM.