View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 01:33 AM   #77571
Fifi.G

^ That is what I was thinking. One of my favorite episodes of Nip Tuck was based on her. Donna Mills, who was playing a plastic surgery addicted socialite, went from this

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1383725406.904332.jpg

To this
Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1383725472.419181.jpg

Pretty good when you look at the inspiration

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1383725672.528622.jpg
Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1383725689.543685.jpg

My co workers are killing me. I had my virus and was out for 4 but one took off 2 days when I was out, all 4 nights when our other co worker was out for all 4, the 3 following days without even telling anyone she was going to be out, period. She came back in tonight with a list of days she needs off, and then they both went to sleep around 12am. I don't want to be a b. I know her kids are both involved in stuff for the first time, but she's going to have to say no to some things. It sucks, but it's life. I can't even begin to count how many times no one was at my talent, chorus, dance shows & competitions. They had to work, and they did not "have" to chaperone on my 8th grade trip, NY trip, Disney World Trip, etc. That's her. I didn't want my parents anywhere around on those trips. That was time away. Anywho, One is on 2 different cheerleading teams, junior high band and chorus and the other is doing show choir, band, and wants to do something else. It's constant performances at games, and competitions out of town. Plus she has church activities that she misses work for. She can't take off constantly and be too worthless to work when she comes back in. We have been down this road with other co workers. She knows the drill and isn't all of a sudden special.

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote